Greenberg and Ruby Injury Attorneys, APC is proud to support the wellbeing and education of students pursuing their personal and financial success. Attorney Emily A. Ruby, head partner of Greenberg & Ruby, is passionate about assisting in the education of students to help ensure an exciting future for communities throughout the United States. Pursuing higher education poses countless financial challenges. Students that display a dedication to their pursuit of higher education deserve to be rewarded.
As part of Greenberg & Ruby Injury Attorneys, APC continued dedication to community involvement in 2021, the following scholarship will be offered:
The Greenberg & Ruby Injury Attorneys, APC Collegiate Scholarship Award for college students.
The Greenberg & Ruby Injury Attorneys, APC Scholarship Award will be given to a deserving student that is trying to make a difference in his or her future and community. The recipient will receive a $1,000 scholarship towards their college tuition.
Collegiate Scholarship Award:
- Student must be a US citizen or a permanent resident;
- Student must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- Student must demonstrate involvement in community activities;
- Candidates should follow us on social media to stay updated regarding the winner.
- Students must submit an essay between 600-800 words and/or a 1-2 minute video describing their aspirations of going to colleges as well as themselves. Creative presentations and graphics are welcomed. Students should explain why they seek a higher education, what obstacles they've faced, as well as the lessons they have learned from those experiences. They must also describe any community involvement and/or their intentions for the same after they graduate.
- Students must send an unofficial copy of their high school and/or college transcripts.
- Judging will be completed by a Greenberg & Ruby Injury Attorneys, APC representative.
- Judging will be based upon the fulfillment of entry criteria and the ability to clearly explain how one plans to achieve their goals after receiving the Greeenberg Ruby, LLP scholarship.
- The Greenberg & Ruby Injury Attorneys, APC scholarship is a one-time, monetary award that is to be used for academic tuition only.
- If an awardee is unable to claim the award within six months, Greenberg & Ruby Injury Attorneys, APC may award it to another student at its discretion.
- Candidates who are offered a scholarship must agree to the scholarship's terms and conditions in order to receive the scholarship.
- Winner announcements will be posted to the Greenberg & Ruby Injury Attorneys, APC website and social media accounts.
- Upon winning, the winning student will receive an email and text message verifying that they have been selected to receive this award.
Deadline to Apply:
Please send all required information to: [email protected] on or before December 31, 2021.
Greenberg & Ruby Injury Attorneys, APC assists workers with work injuries and personal injuries. Contact their Los Angeles work injury attorneys for help with any injury that occurs in California.