Greenberg and Ruby Injury Attorneys, APC is proud to support the wellbeing and education of students pursuing their personal and financial success. Attorney Emily A. Ruby, owner of Greenberg & Ruby, is passionate about assisting in the education of students to help ensure an exciting future for communities throughout the United States. Pursuing higher education poses countless financial challenges. Students that display a dedication to their pursuit of higher education deserve to be rewarded.
As part of Greenberg and Ruby Injury Attorneys, APC continued dedication to community involvement in 2022, the following scholarship will be offered:
The Greenberg and Ruby Injury Attorneys, APC Collegiate Scholarship Award for college students.
The Greenberg and Ruby Injury Attorneys, APC Scholarship Award will be given to a deserving student that is trying to make a difference in his or her future and community. The recipient will receive a $1,000 scholarship towards their college tuition.
Collegiate Scholarship Award:
- Student must be a US citizen or a permanent resident;
- Student must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- Student must demonstrate involvement in community activities;
- Candidates should follow us on social media to stay updated regarding the winner.
- Students must submit an essay between 600-800 words and/or a 1-2 minute video describing their aspirations of going to colleges as well as themselves. Creative presentations and graphics are welcomed. Students should explain why they seek a higher education, what obstacles they've faced, as well as the lessons they have learned from those experiences. They must also describe any community involvement and/or their intentions for the same after they graduate.
- Students must send an unofficial copy of their high school and/or college transcripts.
- Judging will be completed by a Greenberg and Ruby Injury Attorneys, APC representative.
- Judging will be based upon the fulfillment of entry criteria and the ability to clearly explain how one plans to achieve their goals after receiving the scholarship.
- The Greenberg and Ruby Injury Attorneys, APC scholarship is a one-time, monetary award that is to be used for academic tuition only.
- If an awardee is unable to claim the award within six months, Greenberg and Ruby Injury Attorneys, APC may award it to another student at its discretion.
- Candidates who are offered a scholarship must agree to the scholarship's terms and conditions in order to receive the scholarship.
- Winner announcements will be posted to the Greenberg and Ruby Injury Attorneys, APC website and social media accounts.
- Upon winning, the winning student will receive an email and text message verifying that they have been selected to receive this award.
Deadline to Apply:
Please send all required information to: [email protected] on or before December 31, 2022.
Greenberg and Ruby Injury Attorneys, APC assists workers with work injuries and personal injuries. Contact their Los Angeles work injury attorneys for help with any injury that occurs in California.
2021 Scholarship Winner