The California personal injury attorneys at Greenberg and Ruby are dedicated to helping and supporting injured accident victims in their time of need. Suffering a serious injury due to a sudden, unexpected accident can disrupt your life, impacting it physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially. This can be especially true if your accident was caused due to the negligence of another party — the stress and frustration of such an incident can be a lot to bear for anyone.
Fortunately, you may be able to secure compensation by filing a claim against the at-fault parties. If you or a loved one was seriously injured due to the negligence of another, contact Greenberg & Ruby Injury Attorneys, APC today to discuss your case. For more than 50 years, they have helped accident victims secure the compensation they deserve for their injuries. Schedule a free consultation today and see how Greenberg & Ruby Injury Attorneys can help you secure a full and fair recovery.
WHY Greenberg & Ruby IS RIGHT FOR YOU
- Their injury attorneys conduct thorough investigations into all personal injury cases.
- They are caring with their clients and relentless with insurance companies.
- They have secured more than $30M over the last 10 years alone.
- They skillfully handle negotiations and deal with any unexpected legal hurdles
- They provide their services on contingency. Meaning if you don't win, you don't pay.
- They provide free case evaluations.
Ultimately, Greenberg and Ruby is committed to giving their clients the peace of mind and results they deserve.
Why Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer is So Important
Injury victims have the ability to file a personal injury case on their own, but a personal injury lawyer can bring vital experience and resources to a case that goes beyond what claimants have on their own. If you've been hurt, a California personal injury attorney will:
- Accurately evaluate your claim and assess its worth.
- Collect evidence to determine liable parties and prove fault.
- Deal with the insurance companies on your behalf, while protecting your rights.
- Ensure you receive the proper medical treatment.
- Gather and organize medical reports and invoices to prove your injuries.
- Hold insurance companies and at-fault parties accountable for paying the compensation you deserve.
- Skillfully negotiate with the liable parties.
- Handle every aspect of your claim and take the case to court, if needed.
Insurance companies will have attorneys on their side, and there are many actions that can be taken after an accident to help protect your rights. When your health and future are at risk, an attorney can provide the support you need to hold those responsible accountable.
TYPES OF CASES Greenberg & Ruby Injury Attorneys HANDLEs
Greenberg & Ruby Injury Attorneys, APC services include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Construction Site Injuries
- Defective Product
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Slip & Fall / Trip & Fall
- Train Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Unsafe Work Environment Injuries
- Workplace Injuries
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
HOW MUCH YOUR PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM Is WORTH
It would be impossible to predict with accuracy how much you will receive from your personal injury case, but there are certain guidelines that can be used to estimate its value. The goal of a personal injury lawsuit is to provide the injured party with sufficient compensation to fully replace the losses he or she has incurred. As a result, the accident victim is not forced to pay the price for the negligent party's actions.
Depending on the circumstances of your case, you most likely have a right to receive damages for the following:
- Medical expenses for emergency treatment, hospitalization and rehabilitative or ongoing care.
- Lost income, presently and in the future, due to partial or total disability.
- Noneconomic damages for the physical pain, suffering and emotional distress you have been forced to experience.
No matter how much your case is worth, Greenberg & Ruby Injury Attorneys will always strive to get you the maximum amount of compensation that is possible.
HOW Much Hiring A PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER Will COST
The cost a personal injury attorney can generally depend on a number of different factors:
- The type of accident
- The severity of injuries
- How many parties are involved in the accident
- Liability and negligence laws in the state/region
- Whether or not any large companies or corporations are involved in the accident
At Greenberg & Ruby Injury Attorneys, they understand the sudden financial impact that an accident can have on a person and their family — and how that can impact your choices for representation in your case. Therefore, they offer their legal services on a contingency fee arrangement. The initial consultation is free, and there are no upfront costs or fees throughout case proceedings. You only pay a legal fee if a verdict or settlement is secured.
This arrangement allows clients to receive the best possible representation without money as a restriction, and it allows us to give you the best representation possible to secure the maximum possible compensation.
How Much Time You Have Left To Pursue Compensation
Every state has a statute of limitations, which is the amount of time you have to file your injury claim. It helps to ensure that the legal process moves forward, and that evidence is still available and fresh in the minds of witnesses. Generally, the state of California allows you two years from the date of the injury/accident to file a claim. However, if an injury is not discovered immediately, then you may have one year from the date of discovery — the date you first discovered the injury.
In complex accidents, these time limits can often be confusing. Therefore, it is best to turn to a personal injury lawyer who has the specialized knowledge necessary to know when your filing deadline may be.
Get Top-Rated, Compassionate Help Today
If you or a loved one has been injured due to another party's negligence, contact Greenberg & Ruby Injury Attorneys today to see how they can help you in this difficult time. They understand what it takes to help families who have been impacted by serious accidents — and what it takes to hold negligent parties accountable for their actions.